Hello Ankit,
>> Of course pootle provide more features than mine but I
>> found pootle very slow. The tool which i made going in
>> a simillar fashion of gnome or kde status page. Most
>> of the translators are used to work in that manner.
>> So, i feel to provide such thing.
>>
>> Anyways, thanks for your input.

I see. If you need server space, anyway, just ask me.
BTW, this leads me to ask if anybody here (I'm afraid that if I 'd do it
it would be incomplete) would mind to draft a short briefing on the
different l10n tools and methods that are available for OOo. We could do
this on the wiki. Anybody interested?

Thanks,
Charles.