On Fri, September 1, 2006 12:10, Jamil Ahmed wrote:
> On 9/1/06, Charles Schulz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Our good friend Mak from Bengladesh won't probably be able to make to
>> Lyon because of visas' restrictions (France is becoming to hard on
>> this). I do not know if Jamil will be available at that time as he'll be
>> in Spain for a Debian meeting. In any case, I would like to invite John
>> Mc Creesh, the Marketing project lead, but also a long-time and
>> impenitent contributor of the Bengali project, to the NLC meeting. He
>> would be representing the Bengali project, if Jamil is not here, and if
>> Jamil agrees to that of course.
>
> I hope I will arrive at Lyon on 11th Sep afternoon. John can join us too.
> :)

'Supporter' rather than 'contributor' - I don't think my three or four
(spoken, not written) words of Bangla would be much of a contribution :-(

We need to get better at visas next year. Do Debian manage it better than
us - or is Spain more welcoming than France? It will need to be one of the
decision criteria for where we hold OOoCon 2007.

John