Louis Suarez-Potts, 18-07-2007 13:54:
> On 2007-07-18, at 05:52 , Joost Andrae wrote:
>>
>> btw.
>>
>> broffice.org still seems to be down. Bouncer links for BrOo are
>> available:
>>
>> http://openoffice.bouncer.osuosl.org/?product=BrOffice.org&os=linuxintel&lang=pt-BR&version=2.2.1
>>
>> http://openoffice.bouncer.osuosl.org/?product=BrOffice.org&os=linuxintellangpack&lang=pt-BR&version=2.2.1
>>
>> http://openoffice.bouncer.osuosl.org/?product=BrOffice.org&os=win&lang=pt-BR&version=2.2.1
>>
>> http://openoffice.bouncer.osuosl.org/?product=BrOffice.org&os=winlangpack&lang=pt-BR&version=2.2.1

OK... since this come into topic here...

First of all, the *.openoffice.org does not provide the infrastructure to run our main web application (Drupal), so we can't use the OOo site for this.

We were not expecting a so long outage, so we haven't take any measures on providing the least we could on [EMAIL PROTECTED] and redirecting there (our fault).

We're using the OOo mailing lists, so they're up and we're providing the bouncer links on demand (so the readers are aware of this, but I know it won't reach all of our target public).

> I see. I'll be pinging Claudio ...

There is no need to ping him... we're busy trying to resolve this.

The cause of the outage is a RAID (HD) error on the server.
Another server was just offered to us and the site will be up when we finish the migration.

The idea is to resolve the issue with the server and we'll have two servers available (minimizing outages).

Thanks to all for the attention, specially to Joost, which is checking the site (I became surprised when he pinged me a few days after the start of the outage).

We'll tell you when the site be back.

PS: FWIW, the official OOo mirrors here on Brazil were not affected.