On 2007-08-21, at 21:48 , Caio Tiago Oliveira wrote:

Louis Suarez-Potts, 21-08-2007 22:06:
HIi Peter,
Fast solution: create a new set and file an issue. I'll upload it quickly.

Well... a quicker solution would be to change the mode of the file from 0666 to 0600:
  chmod 0600 /home/peter/.ssh/id_dsa

Perhaps but... that assumes that the operator here knows what you are talking about and how even to deploy the command: not a safe assumption. :-) Besides, now that we can bypass Collabnet support for uploading keys it really is pretty fast, and Peter's new key has been uploaded.