Dear Emmanuel,

thank you for your message. There is somebody who is localizing
OpenOffice.org in Kinyarwanda but don't know who he is.
Anyway, I recommend you first start here
http://lingucomponent.openoffice.org in order to fully implement your
dictionnary.

Feel free to let us know, I'd love you guys to create a Kinyarwanda
native-language community!

Best Regards,
Charles-H. Schulz.