Thanks, Sophie. My apologies for not sending this out sooner. I've been dragged under by other things and wanted to send out finished minutes not an IRC log link. But ça va.

On 2007-11-27, at 15:21 , sophie wrote:

Hi all,

The minutes of the last CC meeting (22th of November) can be found here :

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Community_Council_Minutes

The next meeting will be on the 5th of December, but I don't know the
time yet.

Probably after 17:00 UTC.

You'll find the agenda of the next meeting here :
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/The_OpenOffice.org_Community_Council_Agenda

Please don't hesitate to ask any question you have about it :)

indeed. Please add what you want...

Kind regards
Sophie