Hi

On 2007-12-08, at 11:50 , André Schnabel wrote:

Hello *,

meeting minutes for the "mini-meeting" are available at the wiki:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Community_Council_Minutes#2007-12-06

Thanks.

We should prepare a next meeting very soon, as the next advisory board's meeting is scheduled for Dec. 17th. Hopefully we can prepare some itput for this meeting. (Maybe Sophie will get the agenda soon).

The AB was postponed.

I'd like to notice, that we still have open Activity and Agenda items. Open AI (from last meeting):
- council elections can we have an status uptade on this? Louis?

The elections have been in process and begin now. The issue was we had to re-do from scratch, pretty much, the voting mechanism. it's bee done, thanks to Ben Bois, Laurent G., and Stefan T.

open Agenda items:
- Fosdem funding (seems we need more inputon that - and the decide)

Basically we need a committee of someone to filter requests. I need to send out the cfp really soon. The idea: workshops not papers, or at best, a few.

- adding non voting members (Louis suggested that but it would be helpfull do have a more detailed description of the idea before the next meeting)

Adding people like Mark Herring, Jim Parkinson, Don Harbison,---AB members who can participate but not vote. We need to hear their insight, I think.

- trademark - what is the status here? Any chances?

Yes. I've asked Sun legal just to help me draft it. Asking not the same as doing.

I cc'ed project leads and native lang lists, so that we get hopefully better awareness of the Council's Acivities.

Thanks.

Please forward the information and review our activities. You are welcome to contribute to the new OOo Mission Statement or give input for the advisory board.

André

best
louis