Hi

On 2008-01-03, at 03:03 , Clytie Siddall wrote:

My turn to be confused.

Maybe I'm confused about this, but I thought the idea of getting us all to update the wiki list was to have one canonical list from which, if necessary, other lists or information could be updated.

Surely we don't have to file a separate issue to get this list in line with the wiki list?

Well, the point of an issue is that it reminds us directly. I'm on many many mail lsts and am constantly being asked to do small things, also big; having an issue helps.

But I also would rather just have *one* list. I think having parallel lists is (evidently) a pain.

from Clytie

best
louis