Hi,

Sorry about the delay,

no problem. :-)

   * How do we get started ? (should I contact osuosl.org directly or..?)

To add new builds, you are best off asking Joost Andrae at Sun, he usually maintains this one and can tell you how to proceed.

   * Is bouncer a mirror network og just redirection ? (One of our
     problems is, that the Danish mirror (sunsite.dk) is very weak and
     often fails).

OOo builds are distributed on a lot of mirrors, also localized builds. Some details can be found at http://distribution.openoffice.org/mirrors/ (see the categories). All mirrors with the appropriate category have the Danish build.

The bouncer selects a good mirror on a variety of parameters, like your region and the bandwith. You are being redirected to a mirror containing the files you need.

   * Can bouncer provide statistics (Another problem for us is, that we
     don't know if anyone is actually downloading OOo in Denmark )

I guess so, but Joost should know more details.

Florian