On 2008-03-03, at 16:33 , Alexandro Colorado wrote:

On a less heart-attached note, we are looking to deployed professional services online at OOoES. So far is still just a draft and we are still on discussions. We have review some technology to do this and will start some testing this month.

Alexandro, are the discussions taking place on the cert list? I've not been following them. But do have more news...

ciao
louis