Neskie,

I just created the Shs project: congratulations! let us know how we can further help....

But I'm also really interested in learning more about the effort, and more: to see if it's possible to link your effort up with other First Nations' work in this area. I've been doing intermittent work on this subject for the last year or so (probably longer) but little has come of it. However, I have made some contacts among a few in academia. But I've been unable to effectively reach out to involved groups.

But let's do that. We are open to the idea of having a regional focus and to language groups, if that helps.

Best,

Louis

PS I do live in Toronto, and am near relevant groups and centres, but I'm just one person :-)