Foss.In is an important event. it's especially important for OOo, whose Indian community is in need of concretion and space for members to demonstrate their work. It's also a place--very important!!--for all to meet each other.

This year, I would hope that the Indian NLC groups, participate. Groups can present on localization efforts but also on extensions, core code development, and so on.

For whatever we do, let's coordinate early! Foss.in strives this year, as it did last year, to appeal to developers based in India doing community-focused work.

If you are not already subscribed to [EMAIL PROTECTED] , now is the time!

best,
Louis

http://foss.in/