Hi Nguyen Vu Hung san,

What you are requesting is not a localization issue :)

Please reply to dev@native-lang.openoffice.org

Have you got contacted with the following people?
http://vi.openoffice.org/servlets/ProjectMemberList
daoduyp         daoduyp          Project Owner
nntsoft         nntsoft          Observer, Project Owner
vdquynh         vdquynh          Content Developer

Thanks,
khirano

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 6:38 PM, Nguyen Vu Hung <vuhung16p...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Ms. Clytie is still unreachable.
> And our website[1][2] is 7-month-old and it needs to be updated.
>
> Can I request write permission to the cvs?
>
> My username on vi.openoffice.org is "vuhung".
>
> [1] http://vi.openoffice.org/
> [2] and [1]'s source code: http://vi.openoffice.org/source/browse/vi/www/
>
> On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 11:17 PM, Nguyen Vu Hung <vuhung16p...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Hello Aijin Kim,
>>
>> I am an ( active) member of OOo Vietnamese team.
>> So far, I have done some translation work at pootle.sunvirtuallab.com
>> that I have assigned by OOo vi team lead Clytie Siddall.
>> The problem is that Clytie Siddall( see cc:) is unreachable for a long time.
>> Beside her, noone has administrative privilege at pootle( as of now,
>> as far as I know)
>>
>> So I need to ask you.
>>
>> 1. Import Vietnamese po files to DEV300_m35 in pootle1
>> 2. Give me the administrative privilege at pootle so that
>>    I can grant works to our OOo vi team members.
>>
>> My username is "vuhung".
>>

>> P/S: Joost, Maho and Clytie: if you read my email, please say some
>> nice words about me please :)
>>
>> On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 9:08 PM, Aijin Kim <aijin....@sun.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Pootle upgrade/update has been completed and Pootle is now back.
>>>
>>> There are 16 new languages added to Pootle.  See below page to check those
>>> new languages:
>>> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_Integration_Roadmap
>>>
>>> We set up an additional Pootle server and all the new languages are
>>> uploaded to the 2nd Pootle:
>>> http://pootle1.sunvirtuallab.com
>>>
>>> We have an idea of creating a consolidated page which provides access to
>>> both Pootle servers so that user don't have to care of which Pootle is
>>> his/her language located in. Stay tuned on future update.
>>>

>>> Hi Leads of new languages,
>>>
>>> Please go ahead with registration and configuration of personal settings.
>>> You can refer to the Pootle guide for Translation lead:
>>> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide#Pootle_Userguide_for_Translation_Leads
>>>
>>> After configuring your language and projects, please let me know your
>>> Pootle account so that I can set a project admin privilege for you.

>>> haven't yet. All the information and questions regarding Pootle are shared
>>> via the list.
>>>
>>> If you have any issue or question, please let me know.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Aijin
>>>

>> --
>> Best Regards,
>> Nguyen Hung Vu ( Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )
>> vuhung16plus{remo...@gmail.dot.com , YIM: vuhung16 , Skype: vuhung16dg
>> A brief profile: http://www.hn.is.uec.ac.jp/~vuhung/Nguyen.Vu.Hung.html
>>

> --
> Best Regards,
> Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )
> [...]

- OpenOffice.org Japanese Language Project
http://ja.openoffice.org/
- Meet Sun Experts
http://ui.openoffice.org/VisualDesign/OOo_poster.html#OOo2008
- Meet L10N People