发件人: Zhu Lihua
发送时间: 2009-05-04 11:47:33
收件人: QA mailinglist
抄送: chenghua; Maho NAKATA; Thorsten Ziehm
主题: [qa-dev] Redflag QA on wiki

Hi all,
I've created a wiki page for Redflag QA team. It logged works we've
done.
We found bugs decrease sharply in localization35 than in localization29.
We found 30 bugs in localization29 testing, but only 5 in localization35
testing. Although this is only the result from Redflag QA team, I
believe the quality of OOo3.X must increase remarkably.
And to our great joy, the issues filed by Redflag are fixed more and
more in recent milestone.
In OOo2.4, only 4 issues fixed.
In OOo3.0, 10 issues fixed.
In OOo3.1, there are 27 issues fixed, 17 P2 issues among them.
This wiki page will increase continuously...
Thanks,
--
Lihua
北京红旗贰仟软件技术有限公司