Hi Danishka,
How do we get Sinhala OO.org language pack ?
Is the process is automated?  do we need satisfy any level/percentage of
translation?

Right now its 87% and its in the pootle server.

We need at least a beta version for testing.

I have already inform to Aijin Kim  and the to...@l10n.openoffice.org list.
we have just finished updating the Pootle content for the OpenOffice.org 3.2 release. Deadline to finish translation is October 16th. On October 20th, CWS builds will be available for testing. You can use these 3 weeks to try to complete the UI translation before starting testing, then.

For more details on the schedule, please see:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Translation_for_3.2

Regards,
Rafaella