Hi
I'm rather interested in learning who in India would be interested, should it
be possible, to participate (or attend) the Sun Tech Days coming up.

The global schedule is here:
http://developers.sun.com/events/techdays/locations.jsp

And we can see from it that Hyderabad is 24-25 March, with St. Petersburg 8-9
April, followed by Beijing 29-30 April.

Historically, OOo (and for that matter, SO) has not been represented there;
it's been a Java or Solaris thing. That's changing, at least I'm trying to
change it. And so for the Hyderabad one, I'm trying to expand the event to
include both SO and OOo: same code.

Participants have usually both enjoyed the events and also found them useful,
and I don't doubt that the same will obtain in the future.

But now I need to know if there is actual interest here, and if there is
interest, how much are people willing to engage in the event, that is, help out
staffing the booth, should that be required.

Thanks
Louis