Hi Charles, Rafaella, all

Charles-H. Schulz schrieb:
Hello,

Rafaella and I will be hosting our yearly NLC/L10N meeting during the
OOoCON in Budapest. As usual, I would like to know if you had anything
particular to propose for the agenda.

Even if I will not be able to attend OOoCon in Budapest, I'd be happy if you could think and discuss about some branding related topics like:

- NLC logo and symbols

- consistent color language and design for the front pages with dedicated area for NLC project related topics

- working together on the general design

- sharing artwork and marketing material between the different NLC projects

I'd like to strengthen the feeling that all NLC projects are part of the main OOo community working on similar tasks in different local and language based areas.

Best regards

Bernhard