Le 05/09/2010 15:36, Andrew Jensen a écrit :
> [...]
> Hi
>
> Just to be clear
> - the grahpic of course is a scrren capture from the uStream broadcast of the
> conference closig remarks
> - The tag line "Viva la .." was not from the conference attendees I just
> added that to the pricture.
>
> The phrase I thought I was adding was "long live the OpenOffic.org
> community" and it was meant to refer to all of us not just Francophone
> members - the fact that I tried (sorry if it's wrong) to put it in French
> was, well it's about Paris. ?
>
> Drew

Hi Drew,

The problem is only in the sentence "OpenOffice.org Conference 2011,
Paris France" and what this sentence really means. It means that
OpenOffice.org Community breaks its own rules. In these conditions I am
not sure we need a Community, the Oracle Marketing Department should be
sufficient.

Best regards.
JBF

--