Hi Jean-Baptiste,

Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote (16-10-10 00:49)
  Hi all,

I am shocked by what I have read in the minutes of the last Community
Council.
[...]

JBF

I just turn on my computer and see a growing thread, starting with your mail.

Before reading any of the other mails: I agree with most to all what you write and fully understand your concerns. However, I hope that everyone who wants to express his/her opinion, ideas, feelings on this subject, will try and be able to do so with dignity, and avoiding statements that are unnecessary grieving or unfriendly to anyone. (The fact that I write this, does not mean that I suggest you did so.)

What we need first and above all is more understanding.
There will be ongoing personal contacts soon that aim to reach that.

Kindest regards,
Cor

 - ideas/remarks for the community council? See
   http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Community_Council