Op 26-5-2011 21:39, Louis Suarez-Potts schreef:
I think we are aware enough of Florian's post. :-)

As I mentioned a couple of days ago on the marketing list, I would much rather
have a neutral space made available for this sort of discussion, and do not
want OOo lists to be dominated by this sort of post.
Why not? What better place than the OOo lists for discussion how to proceed with our project. It's been too silent in the discussion lists, people appear hit by fear, uncertainty and doubt, the project is dead in the water. After Oracle giving up, where are we standing? For instance, are we still able to release version 3.4?

--
Vriendelijke groet,
Simon Brouwer.

| http://nl.openoffice.org | http://www.opentaal.org |