I’d defer back to you; technically you can choose to either way.

Think about this: Is it better for community growth to push the release
out, or to delay a bit so that an experience on the Windows platform is
improved?

The answer probably depends on what portion of the community do you expect
to be running on Windows. If your gut feeling is small, you should probably
proceed. If significant, you probably should fix it. Either way, it should
be fixed for the next release. Also, think when does it make sense to
release again. If soon, not a big deal to release as is. If significant,
maybe that tips towards fixing it.

My gut feeling is: proceed as is, unless more issues are uncovered. If any
additional issue get uncovered, fix all of them.

(Of course, the next step is IPMC approval.)

Happy holidays!

Davor