Hi mentors,

Thanks always for your support. I also agree with you and hope to see more
activity.

Current research projects I know of are the smart compiler project led by
Won Wook and the serverless framework project led by Taegeon. I’m working
on both projects. In case of these projects, we’re mostly using a private
branch to quickly iterate on different ideas. We plan to send pull requests
to the master branch as soon as we are more confident with our design and
code.

Some of us at SNU plan to do 3 hackathons in this month to address the
issues raised by SonarCloud. It’d be great to resolve the current stale PRs
while we are at it.

Finally, we have two wonderful GSoC projects. I’m looking forward to their
contributions in this summer.

Thanks,
John