*From:* Arsi <a...@chello.sk>
*Sent:* Thursday, April 18, 2019 4:02PM
*To:* Dev <dev@netbeans.apache.org>
*Subject:* Re: How to correctly request activation of Feature from plugin

Hi,

Thank you very much, it works..

Arsi

NBANDROID-V2 <https://github.com/NBANDROIDTEAM/NBANDROID-V2>
*From:* Laszlo Kishalmi <laszlo.kisha...@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Thursday, April 18, 2019 3:43PM
*To:* Dev <dev@netbeans.apache.org>

I think this is the line you are searching for:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/pull/1191/files

On 4/18/19 4:43 AM, arsi wrote:
Hi,

I need help, in fresh installation of Apache Netbeans Java SE and Groovy features are disabled. I can't figure out how to correctly request their activation from my project implementation.
I need to activate full Java support and Groovy EditorKit.

This is the last thing that I need to solve and first release of NBANDROID-V2 for Apache Netbeans will be done..