Hi all,

There's a Kotlin Language Server here [1] that seems to be well supported (11 contributors) and is available under the MIT license.

Maybe we should focus our efforts in helping out the LSP support in NetBeans [2], which is a long time effort by Jan.

If we help out Jan with the LSP support our users would be able to use NetBeans for a wide range of languages [3], from Fortran, Nim and Rust to Lua, TypeScript and PowerShell (but for refactoring, which is lacking in LSP AFAIK) and, with [1] for Kotlin.

Cheers,
Antonio

[1]
https://github.com/fwcd/KotlinLanguageServer