Thanks for all of the great feedback on the Java EE 8  support for Apache
NetBeans thus far.  I have updated the README to direct individuals to
install the "Oracle JS Parser" and "nbjavac" after building and running the
IDE using a new userdir.  Once completed, the IDE should allow one to add
GlassFish 5, GlassFish 5.0.1, or GlassFish 5.1 server.  The IDE will also
allow one to create a new Java EE 8 project or convert an existing project
to Java EE 8.

Let me know if you have any questions.  I will work on putting together a
PR to get these features added to Apache NetBeans proper.

Thanks

Josh Juneau
juneau...@gmail.com
http://jj-blogger.blogspot.com