Hi,

I think we just want to take the source, build it, package it and distribute
it. I don’t believe there is any interest in building derivative works.

But we do have an important question to answer and that is, if we just do that,
are we in the clear?

FYI, this is how Apache JMeter is distro’ed
https://jmeter.apache.org/download_jmeter.cgi
<https://jmeter.apache.org/download_jmeter.cgi>

And we have this… http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html
<http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html>