Hi,

So, it's feature-freeze day for NB11.1 tomorrow*.  That came around
quick!  I've blocked out some time early next week for branching and
rolling a first beta - I'll get it up as soon as I can, but bear with
me if I get stuck on a couple of things as I get my head around the
process!

Now, one thing I'm still unsure about is what we mean by NetCAT lite?
I guess we should actually have an email about the release schedule,
LTS, etc. on netcat@?  My bad, I should have thought about that
earlier.  But what do we actually say?  Invite people to just try the
beta?  Highlight specific new  / tribes that we might want to look at
anything new?

Thoughts?

* I won't be doing the release branch until Monday, just in case
anything needs to sneak in.  Before and *after* Monday, everything
that goes into master should be intended for NB11.1 - in an ideal
world every PR merged from Monday will have a corresponding issue in
JIRA tagged with 11.1.