Hi,
On Tue, 18 Jun 2019 at 15:29, Sven Reimers <sven.reim...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi just ran NetBeans 11.1 beta 1 on OpenJDK Runtime Environment 12+33 from
> AdoptOpenJDK on Mac.

OK, so I'm using AdoptOpenJDK 11 (OpenJ9) on Linux and can definitely
replicate the error message.

> I activated all plugins, got some follow  up install messages, once Java
> plugins was active nb-javac installation was triggered...

How exactly are you activating?

> After all was over I saw this:
>
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: Host module
> StandardModule:org.netbeans.libs.javacapi jarFile:
> /Users/sven/tools/netbeans-11.1beta1/java/modules/org-netbeans-libs-javacapi.jar
> was enabled before, will not accept fragment

With a clean userdir and no import, if I go to create a new Maven
Application the dialog offers buttons for download and activate, and
just activate.

The dialog has the same text repeated four times.

If I click download and activate it wants to install JavaFX for Linux.
Why?!  This is also unsigned.

If I just activate (or cancel download install because I'm worried
about an unsigned plugin!) I get the notification bubble to install
nb-javac.  This triggers the above error.  It seems to actually work
OK though.

Anyone else replicate that?

The exact same steps cause the exact same problems for me with NB 11.0
though.  And it does appear to work OK afterwards.