OK, so in the drop-down, in "Module Options", when I create a new NetBeans
Platform application with Maven in Apache NetBeans 11.1 beta-1, I see
'RELEASE82' as the highest release number. I've seen e-mails about this, is
the latest vote thread including changes to enable the latest version to be
included there, or where/what needs to be done for this?

Thanks again,

Gj