The following commit: https://github.com/apache/netbeans/commit/6532336e9e4b826405fda82e15972d5a92a4cc4e

caused Travis CI to fail, ever since it is committed.

It says "Travis, Run ide modules tests" and includes a new job which runs tests on Travis, which is eventually fail since it's introduction.

First, I agree with the intent. It is really good to have additional quality gates.

It seems this check fails since it has been committed into master. Telling the truth, without a good report/summary it is really hard to tell which test fails. Also the corresponding Jenkins job https://builds.apache.org/job/netbeans-linux is actually seems to be fine.

Nevertheless we are in release mode, so every PR is checked more thoroughly whether it can go to master for 11.1 or not. It creates confusion for committers and for the RM as well. So the timing is quite ill.

I'd disable that job for now and reintroduce when the 11.2 window would be open. Though before reintroduction a good failed test summary has to be produced.

Laszlo Kishalmi