This is because of a JDK 9+ change. Please refer similar discussion in

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-663

Thanks,
Reema

On 03/07/19 11:23 PM, Scott Palmer wrote:
I also just noticed this.  I used to hit Alt-Enter to activate the quick-fix on
the current line.  But the Alt key on the right near the Enter key doesn’t
trigger that action. i have to use two hands now - Left-Alt + Enter.