Hello,

The URLs for the other update centers are normal URLs that an user can
download and look what the XML contains.

The "Third Party Libraries" update center seems more special as it has
the URL
nbresloc:/org/netbeans/modules/updatecenters/resources/3rdparty-catalog.xml
. Clicking it does nothing and obviously it doesn't work outside
NetBeans. Seems very opaque.

We used to have an internal web browser which I *think* might have
been able to open such an URL, being internal, but I don't see how to
open it anymore.

--emi