Yeah, it's just not true that NetBeans is low priority, it's used all over
Oracle. Anyway, tired of continually making that point -- the key point in
matters like this is that it's hard to track down who is responsible for
what at any given moment, and where they are, and so on. It would be great
to have a plugin portal that reads off Maven Central co-ordinates and
that's something we're working on in Oracle and will be making available to
Apache when it's in a stable state -- it would be great to have
instructions for anyone wanting to publish their NBMs on Maven Central,
since that's where the NBMs will be found by the new plugin portal. Anyone
willing to put those instructions together would be doing a great thing, I
don't know much about Maven Central and would be doing this otherwise.

Gj