Sure, it's not very nice but it looks like it works and it's possible since
I dont have Apache license restrictions.
I've just created a module which wrapped all Java FX jars and native libs
from extra cluster,  so it doesn't have to download or install anything.
I'll continue working on this since it should be done better, and I think
that once we have installer it's best to provide binary distribution with
everything required.
I couldn't make work the entire thing to install Java FX plugins for
specific platform, and then download implementation from maven etc.
referenced above, since my app
is not full IDE and probably something is missing. Also my end users will
just download app and use it, they don't want to build it etc.
Another option as I mentioned is to make all required plugins download a
part of installation procedure. I'm very interested to discuss this further
and help to build.

Best