Am 18.07.19 um 21:10 schrieb Geertjan Wielenga:
On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 6:07 PM Peter Nabbefeld <peter.nabbef...@gmx.de>
wrote:

[...]
2. I've been looking for an OSGi module example, but the link to
ForceTen is broken.

You could write to the author of ForceTen, Fabrizio Giudici, and here's
something that relates, I think:

https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/it.tidalwave.geo/forceten

Thank You - couldn't find this, probably because I didn't know about the
subject of the project. (Found other links such to no-more-existing
companies.)

After I've looked at the source code, I couldn't find out how the
project is related to nbm-maven-plugin. Could You probably look at it?
Maybe the link should be removed, as the project seems to be inactive
and probably unrelated.

Kind regards,
Peter