Hi,

I'm lost here, what's out of sync? What is expected to be in sync with what?

Thanks,
Antonio

El 20/07/2019 a las 17:22, Eric Barboni escribió:
Hi,
  I'm no sure to follow everything.

The idea is to complete the wiki to make links to mavenutilities website ?
The landing page at bits.netbeans.org was done to help to know what is on it.

  Website for mavenutilities are out of sync due to me splitting for releasing
each artefacts.
  Would it be possible to have access to the nebeansvm. So I can help and
complete what Antonio did to sync the website.

  -- We also may create netbeans.apache.org/mavenutiles, and sync with git
directly

Best Regards
Eric
-----Message d'origine-----
De : Geertjan Wielenga <geert...@apache.org>
Envoyé : vendredi 19 juillet 2019 20:13
À : dev <dev@netbeans.apache.org>; Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>
Objet : Re: NetBeans sub-projects should be moved to a new home

Especially Eric, what do you think about this?

In any case, can you remove the "(incubating)" texts?

Thanks,

Gj

On Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 6:32 PM Peter Nabbefeld <peter.nabbef...@gmx.de>
wrote:

Hello,

as I've found this document, I'd propose to move such sub-projects to
a new home:
https://bits.netbeans.org/mavenutilities/nbm-maven-plugin/index.html

I don't think, since NetBeans has become a top-level project, those
documents should be spread around, but the should be linked to the
wiki, instead.

Probably, the could just be a section "Maven development support"
containing a link to the above plugin description (and probably others).

Kind regards,
Peter