Note that Apache NetBeans is not at war.

Apache is like a peaceful monk monastery. It might even have some retired
warriors but does not partake in such wordly affairs.

Java IDE Wars are something like the world wars. They happened but the
world has changed and violence is done differently now.

--emi

lun., 5 aug. 2019, 21:30 Kenneth Fogel <kfo...@dawsoncollege.qc.ca> a scris: