Hi all,

There's understandable frustration by people reporting issues ( such as our
issue filer hero Chris Lenz :-) ) about issues being filed and not being
responded to.

Partly, I think that simply filing issues and then moving on, and then
being upset when no one picks up the issues, is suboptimal (i.e., the filer
should I think go further than that) but at the same time it is
understandable that the filer then becomes increasingly frustrated.

How can we handle this situation?

Maybe we can create tribes around certain areas and then have the tribes
work together to respond to issues, create specifications, lead discussions
on the mailing list, and implement the technical solutions together?

Or, what can be done, what's the right approach to take?

Thanks,

Gj