I'll only be arriving on Sunday, so hope to run into people at the Thirsty
Bear that evening and at the party that evening there.

Also, we should have a get together again at the end of the week, i.e., on
the last evening -- in addition to running into each other at the various
NetBeans sessions.

I'll put up a blog post on blogs.apache.org/netbeans today about the
various activities and sessions focused on NetBeans.

Thanks,

Gj