Thank you Tim.

You are right about the backward compatibility. I am also using Yenta 1.1
(linked to NB 7.2) with my 11.1 application. It works perfect. However some
Maven tools tend to be "too" smart (IntelliJ I see you ;-) and try to
retrieve all transitive dependencies.

Apparently RELEASE72 as well as the 8 releases not longer exists and this
was the trigger of my question. Maybe we can afford to make the new version
of Yenta backward compatible back to 9.0 since this the oldest version
available on Apache repo?

 For older applications, just use Yenta 1.1, don't you think?