I guess, I forgot to distribute this. We ran a session about Apache
NetBeans in JCrete and here are the outcomes.

- NB has very good support for EE and mvn
- Very good support for JS developers in the past (see their changes in the
browser); not anymore; VSCode has very good support for JS and NB should
take ideas for plugins; or make VSCode work together with NB
- Need to rewrite the AngularJS, MicroProfile, jHipster plugins
- Quick presentation mode, support for mirroring screens
- Due to the move to Apache many developers seem to have moved away from
NB; versions 9.0-11.0 should have been named beta
- Communication & Marketing, e.g. people have missed that NB went to
Apache; JetBrains do have communication people;
- Page: like in jakarta live feed to publish blogs (add your blog; list of
bloggers); Alexius could host this
- How can one integrate a feature to the core of NB, e.g. Atlassian's
Bamboo CI Integration NB-954?
- Continue with the virtual meetings; need once per month
- NetBeans Days? or virtual?
- When a new plugin is uploaded, some people should be triggered; e.g. for
testing, verification instead of sending an email to the dev mainling list

Kind regards,

John.