Hi All,

Just back from a slightly awkwardly timed vacation and it's time to
hit the deck running ...

A reminder that the merge window for Apache NetBeans 11.2 is now
closed [1].  Nothing further should be merged into master unless
specifically intended for the 11.2 release.  Pull requests should be
made in accordance with the Bug Priority Guidelines [2] and *ideally*
with an attached JIRA ticket.

Please add me as one of the reviewers on any PR so that I can comment
or track as needed.

I'm just working through tasks required to get us towards a first beta
sometime this week.

[1] - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Release+Schedule
[2] -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Bug+Priority+Guidelines

Thanks and best wishes,

Neil
Volunteer Release Manager for Apache NetBeans 11.2