I would like to have a JavaFx WindowManager available for platform
applications.
As seen on the users list, I did some testing on using the Swing based one
in a JavaFx Stage, it did not work ootb. :)

You who are familiar with the WindowManager and the WindowsSystem, what is
your estimate on writing one for JavaFx?

Maybe one can integrate and modify an existing library like
https://github.com/alexbodogit/AnchorFX or so.

I know about the work of Sven Reimers with eFX
https://bitbucket.org/sreimers/efx/src/default/, but that one looks to be
discontinued by know.

For me, getting a window manager would go a long way, and if menus and
toolbars will follow, that's fine too.

What is the best way forward?

Anyone interested in joining me on this?

/Patrik