+1 (binding)

On 10/3/19 8:01 AM, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:
+1

Gj

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 4:46 PM Jaroslav Tulach <jaroslav.tul...@gmail.com>
wrote:

+1 (binding)
-jt

PS: I assume this change is going to be needed by the nbm-maven-plugin
later - wouldn't it be simpler if we had just one repository for all the
nbm-tools and could make all the fixes at once? And vote just once?