On Sun, 6 Oct 2019, 11:52 mlist, <ml...@riseup.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 5 Oct 2019 18:09:09 +0100 Neil C Smith wrote:
>
> > I'm glad we will no longer have this issue in 11.2!  Try building the
> > beta of that instead, and report back problems. ;-)
>
> OK, I have built 11.2 (from GitHub's tag '11.2-beta1').
>
> Help->About shows:
>
> Apache NetBeans IDE DEV (Build 20191006-unknown-revn)

This is expected. Build from the source zip download. If you build from
checkout you also have to manually specify the metabuild branch and hash
information. There is some code in master now that will make a best attempt
to calculate this from a git checkout, but may only work on branch tips at
present.

Also, use release112 tip. It's current beta2. As someone pointed out
elsewhere I haven't got around to pushing the tag yet.