Hey guys,

regarding to this ticket here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-3185

I have the same problem with my own plugin which uses html4j stuff. Jaroslav
Tulach already knows the plugin, he rewrote some code months (maybe 1 year) ago
to fit better with html4j and no direct dependency to the WebView of javafx.
After I changed from building it wih JDK 1.8 and want to use JDK >= 9.0 I have
the same problem with the warning, already mentioned in the ticket:

„Warning - could not install some modules: JavaFX wrapper - No module providing
the capability org.openide.modules.jre.JavaFX could be found. 2 further modules
could not be installed due to the above problems.“

So here is my plugin called NbScratchFile:
https://github.com/Chris2011/NbScratchFile/tree/develop (Develop is the current
branch which is up to date). I really tried my best to check everything from
the created sample project "Java Frontend Application" to fix everything in my
pom and removed unused files, etc. I also added the changes from Jaroslav (he
added a comment in the ticket) to my pom but still got the same issue as this
was the initial problem.
See my pom here:
https://github.com/Chris2011/NbScratchFile/blob/develop/pom.xml.

Some side info here, it is really only a nbm so a plugin for NetBeans, no
standalone nbm-application.
It works like a charme, with JDK 1.8 in NetBeans 8.2 but I want to be up to
date and want to support Apache NetBeans >= 9.0 with the newest version.
The settings (JDK, platform to run) are the same as I mentioned in the ticket
description.

You see that I have an Installer.java and I also had a manifest.mf file, but I
removed the file in case of finding the error. So the Installer.java class
shouldn't be the problem nor the missing manfiest.mf file which registers the
Installer class.

It would be very nice, if someone can have a look there what I did wrong. Maybe
I missed smth or whatever. I tried my best until now and I thought it was only
because of the initial problem but for my plugin it seems not.

Cheers and thx

Chris