Hi,

Am Samstag, den 19.10.2019, 11:54 +0200 schrieb Geertjan Wielenga:
> Thanks for this research, can it be integrated into a pull request in the
> pp3 tool in apache-netbeans-tools repo?
>
> Gj
>
> On Fri, 18 Oct 2019 at 21:55, Matthias Bläsing <mblaes...@doppel-helix.eu>
> wrote:
>
> > [Oauth "code" flow based authentication, prototyped in Java]

not directly, as my prototype code is Java and the PluginPortal is
implemented in PHP. I'm able to code in PHP, but I don't like it and
for prototyping (ok this is ironic) I prefer Java. The code I produced
demonstrates the steps that are necessary to implement the
authentication flow and demonstrate, that it is realisticly usable.

Before I go on to implement it in PHP I want to know if there is
interest, as it will invalidate all current accounts and take time to
do.

Greetings

Matthias