On 10/20/19 7:26 AM, Neil C Smith wrote:
> This is our first voting candidate for the 11.2 release of Apache
> NetBeans. Note that this is our first release vote where you are
> required to check both sources and convenience binaries before voting!
> See requirements below.

+1 (binding)

Downloaded both source and convenience binary, verified PGP signatures
and sha512 sums of both.

Verified no jar files in source except for files mentioned.

Built from source using JDK 11.0.4 with ant arguments
-Dpermit.jdk9.builds=true and -Dcluster.config=full.

Ran with "ant tryme" as well as nbbuild/netbeans/bin/netbeans.

Also ran convenience binary. For both: opened a Java project, nb-javac
installed correctly. Ran with clean and imported userdirs.

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)