Congrats to all of you, and for a wonderful ecosystem and friendships over
the years.
____________________________

John Yeary
____________________________
*Orange Bees*

*Principal Software Engineer*
____________________________

<http://javaevangelist.blogspot.com/>  <https://twitter.com/jyeary>
<http://www.youtube.com/johnyeary>  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jyeary>
<https://plus.google.com/112146428878473069965>
<http://www.facebook.com/jyeary>
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/JavaEvangelistJohnYearysBlog>
<http://netbeans.org/people/84414-jyeary>

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even
though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who
neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight
that knows not victory nor defeat."
-- Theodore Roosevelt