On Thu, 24 Oct 2019, 21:34 Laszlo Kishalmi, <laszlo.kisha...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Shall Neil handle all the votes on those or different binaries shall
> have their owner and then shall sync with/by Neil?

Zip binary is done. The Maven artefacts vote is already active. I think
Reema will be kicking off the 3 installer votes in the next day or so.
Better, I think, that the person who signs handles the vote.

> Yes, the most obvious reason I'm asking that, as the Snap version is
> already out on Snapcraft (in the edge channel) and used by some 29
> people according to the stats. If it has been voted to be released We
> just need to promote the build to the stable channel

I think so. The thing people were pushing for with binary votes was PMC
oversight over what was distributed via Apache infrastructure. Not sure the
Snap needs anything more?